WHAT IS EMOTIONAL SUPPORT / MENTORING & HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are many times when we are really “going through it.”
It happens. It can be a season of life or chronic depending on the circumstances. This is especially true for those that have a highly developed compassionate/caring personality. It can be really difficult to figure out why you feel the way that you do. I have worked with hundreds of beautiful souls, just like you, figure out how to manage anxiety, overwhelm and stress.Anxiety/Stress/Overwhelm can happen to anyone especially during any kind of change, wanted or unwanted. Our senses get heightened during the loss of a loved one or relationship as well as getting ready to graduate college or take that promotion. We can experience this no matter if it feels positive or negative. Anytime our routines get off track or we can foresee the change coming, we can find ourselves in trigger. This is a very confusing time.
You can see how this happens when you want to start a new eating plan. You prepare and buy all the supplies needed to cook all your meals. Day one, you jump all in and do great. Day two, you struggle, things feel harder than the day before. Day three, if you have thrown in the towel yet, give it time, your mind brings up all the reasons why this is “bad timing” and it is better to stop. Day four, you have intense emotions that stir up all the times you have failed or given up. These emotions are intense full of pity, anger and self-loathing. You lose confidence in yourself that you will ever be able to make the changes you desire. You succumb to settling to just “dealing with it” as this is always how it is going to be. We give up. We lose hope. Despair doesn’t look good on anyone.
Now if this isn’t enough, let’s throw some other layers to the mix.
– What if you are dealing with a partner that is sabotaging your efforts. They buy ice cream, belittle you, convince you to stop.
– What if you have a highly negative or “toxic” relationship in your life and you honestly can’t tell what you feel and what they feel. This means that you have lost your own identity in the relationship where you can’t tell where one person starts and the other ends.
– What if you have kids that have emotional needs that go beyond the “traditional” parenting books? Or what if you are co-parenting with a narcissist?
– What if you are always over-giving and have difficulty knowing what is helpful and what is too much, at your own detriment?
– What if you give so much at work in your relationships that at the end of the day there just isn’t enough you left over.
– What if you have additional mental health symptoms, like chronic anxiety or sadness that hits you out of nowhere and takes you down for a day or two or even a month at a time?
– What if you have physical symptoms that go beyond a normal headache and create a lot of discomfort in your life?
– What if you walk around in a constant state of guilt and find yourself apologizing for everything to everyone?
ETC… there are thousands and thousands of layers and combinations that can affect us negatively.
You see, trying to make a simple change in your eating plan with a serving of any of the above layers make lasting change literally impossible. It is just too exhausting. I have spent decades in the mental health/coaching/mentoring fields, working with women and their families. We focused on understanding their triggers, fears, as well as identifying which they layers that were affecting them. There are some that are sensitive to people, places and things more than the average soul. I am a highly intuitive mentor that can break down these layers in meaningful ways.
There are four things that you need when you are in stress or anxiety.
All are vital to ensure success. I have many modern techniques that I use to help you feel better, FAST.
Sometimes you just need a quick reset and a good “ah-ha” will provide massive impact. Other times you need some time unpacking and getting through some of those layers so that you can feel empowered in your life to be your best self.
Can you imagine making decisions from strength and feeling like you have some control in your life? I am a master at problem solving in energy/emotions/stress and I help provide strategies that will be tailored to your individual needs.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
I will be assessing the ratio of what is contributing to your emotional stress. We will be looking at the ratio of what is impacting you and creating blocks in your success. There can be many factors that are impacting you at the same time, stress, anxiety, stressors, physical pain, chronic fatigue that all have an emotional component. We will focus on the ones that are creating the most negative impact and create a strategic plan with examples that you can use after the call. This is not counseling. There are energetic tools and emotional tools that I will be using throughout our time together depending on what is needed. You will feel grounded and more like yourself on our call.
A session with me includes 45 minutes on a video call. We use ZOOM as our video conferencing application and a recording of our session is available upon request. I will also follow up with email. You may have questions after the call when you have had time to digest the information.
I OFFER A ONE TIME DISCOUNTED INTRODUCTORY SESSION:
I want you to feel safe and comfortable through the healing process. If you are new to me, I would love to open up my arms and offer this beautiful session so that you can get a feeling for the energy work, how our sessions work, and also so you can experience relief in the moment on our call. You will see how I use my intuition to guide our sessions. I would love to connect with you.